I never blog anymore so I thought I would start doing some reviews, mainly just for myself to keep track of all the products I am buying!
^ That is it. I bought it from my local independent pharmacy because I needed a new moisturiser and it was like the cheapest one they had. I also think Palmer’s is a cruelty-free company if I remember correctly but don’t quote me on that (by cruelty-free I mean if a company does not test on animals and thus by definition does not sell products in China where animal-testing is mandatory). I go through a lot of moisturising products because I have atopic eczema, primarily on my hands and legs. My skin gets very dry and really needs moisturising up to four times a day, although in reality I struggle to do it even once or twice a day a lot of the time!
- Price – good value for money.
- Very thick, so a little goes a long way.
- Very moisturising.
- Seems to last a long time on the skin.
- Despite its thickness, it doesn’t take too long to absorb so doesn’t stay all greasy and horrible for ages.
- Cocoa butter smells nice, and the smell lingers pretty much all day, so now my legs smell yummy all the time!
- The smell is so strong I initially found it quite overpowering until I got used to it, but then my sense of smell is hypersensitive so this probably wouldn’t be a problem for other people.
- The colour is a weird yellowy colour which I didn’t really like.
- Bit thick and heavy for my liking as my personal preference for moisturisers are light ones.
I probably would buy it again but it’s not a life-changing product that I will be staying loyal to.